I’m really pleased with the success of Pick Education so far. In two weeks, we’ve been able to donate over 350 guitar picks to music education programs in need of supplies. Thanks to all of you who have ordered GearPipe guitar picks!
But I want to make it bigger! And to do that, I know I need to grease a few palms. So, Stephen at The Signal just sent me a Mojo Hand Analogue Filter 443, a SICK envelope filter pedal that sells for $159 (I also need to thank Randy Saunders for his generous hand in hooking up this deal). Stephen said I can use this pedal however I want. So…
I want to reward my customers by turning their purchases into entries to win the Analogue Filter 443 pedal. Here’s how this will work:
- Buy a dozen GearPipe picks (or donate a dozen) and receive one entry to win the pedal. You’ll get one entry for each dozen purchased.
- Buy a Pick & Poster Pleasure Pack, which includes 36 GearPipe picks, a “Trustworthiness of Guitars” poster, four GearPipe pick refrigerator magnets, and a GearPipe sticker, and you’ll receive four entries into the giveaway.
- Buy a GearPipe Axe-Handler portable guitar stand from Re-Axe products, which comes with three GearPipe picks, and receive four entries into the giveaway.
Of course, for each guitar pick you purchase, we will donate one to our current Pick Education music ed program partner.
- Order as much as you want. There are no limits to the number of entries you can earn.
- This contest will run through the end of the day on Friday, June 8, 2012.
- This is a worldwide contest.
- This is open to all ages, but if you are a minor you’ll need your parent or guardian’s permission.
- Legally I can’t make you buy something to enter a contest (but it’s for the good of the kids, so I hope you do). If you’d like to enter without making a purchase, send a postcard to: GearPipe Giveaway, 3037 West 28th Ave, Denver, CO 80211.
Thanks again to The Signal for sponsoring this giveaway, and here’s a nice demo video of the Analogue Filter 443 pedal.